Description of your project goes here.
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Construction Value: $5,500,000
Scope: New Construction
Contact: Martin Pasture
How do I? - Brief instructions
How to add more project pages for additional or new projects.
1. Scroll down to find the "duplicate this page" button to make a copy of this page. Please don't edit the original.
2. After you've duplicated this page, use the name of the project as the name of the page and hit save.
3. Make sure to delete this section of your page on your newly created project page you duplicated from the template.
How to add more photos to the gallery.
1. Next, you can edit the text information to the right and then double click on the gallery to the left to add any images for the project.
2. Follow the prompts with loading the image as necessary. Add titles and descriptions if able for SEO.
3. Hit save and make sure to also save your page.
How to add more content blocks aka widgets to your page.
Bonus: Also feel free to add any additional content you may need to the page via the widget options you get on the page. You will see a black symbol and a line.
Click that area and you will be given a range of options to add more information or images if needed. Don't worry if the spacing looks off. You can always adjust move the widget later resulting in that same black line on top of the widget or the sides. Practice makes perfect!
If you have any additional questions feel free to give us a call or email Jake - happy creating!